And some hornets. Several. 3/4 corners of the inside have nests! This project is going to be a massive undertaking and departure from my typical projects, which in the past have ranged from DIY mouse traps to wine-bottle lanterns. No, friends… This is a whole new monster with a new set of challenges and tools required!
For a running total of the cost, keep your eyes on the bottom right hand corner of the homepage, and stay tuned as I update progress!
What I have managed to do: Take a page that has 350+ check boxes to quantify mobility assessment and rebuild it from the ground up in PAXscript into 5 functional-punch-in-the-numbers outcomes measures, AND 2 smart grids that step you through documenting the transfer if you were writing it out by hand (and faster, to boot). I’ve managed to build this on an iPad friendly screen. And for good measure, I’m programming a box to display a “narrative” of the documented findings so you don’t have to do it yourself after you enter your data. BOOM. Marketable skill set.
My next project is gait analysis.
PT Complaint: Unusable software.
Plan: Finish narrative code, build gait analysis form.